- RSS Channel Showcase 5195017
- RSS Channel Showcase 4809185
- RSS Channel Showcase 4321418
- RSS Channel Showcase 4867132
- 11/27/16--03:38: Agile Values and Principles
- 11/29/16--12:11: Product over Project
- 11/29/16--12:20: Emergent Architecture
- 11/29/16--12:29: Agile Modeling
- 05/30/18--04:40: Digital Strategy and Customer Success
So you thought Agile was simple and easy? Ever heard that Agile and Scrum are the same thing? Perhaps that was your impression as well? This comprehensive illustration from Lynne Cazaly could possilby help in dispelling that myth: As you can see from the picture there's around 40 different agile methods or frameworks. They're all
Product over Project A project is a way to organize work. However, in many organizations projects has become an end in itself.... What's the problem with projects then? There are mainly two reasons: The division between project and maintenance leads to "handover" and loss of knowledge The best way to maintain a software product is
Emergent architecture and the value proposition Can architecture really emerge? Some form, function and structure stuff here....
Agile Modeling Agile modeling.....Agile modeling poster
We catch up with Lex De Visser from Microsoft on customer management, digital transformation in the manufacturing and agriculture spaces. Great content related to handling customer success and customer journeys while better understanding your business.